Sunday, 23 May 2010

Eyjafjallajökull update

Now my parents in law have joined the chorus of voices telling me I should let the children stay in the UK. Papa came round yesterday and told me he'd written to H. telling her to stay in England and not to come home, otherwise she'd put her last 3 final exams in jeopody.
I find this hard to stomach, frankly.

All this week the wind has been blowing the ash cloud in a north-west or westerly direction - which is what one could expect in early summer, with winds from the south, south-west or south-east, but people who worry instead of trusting God are nonetheless singing their song of natural wisdom and anxiety loud and clear. I am holding on to what I believe the Lord showed me and refuse to worry, even if they call me a fool. Later, when it's all over, and it turns out that there was no need to worry, they'll just say that I was lucky. Lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment